Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K Summaries

Garrett's Blog:
We are reading Wonder in English right now. Mr. Browne says when given a choice between being right or being kind, be kind. I think that is the right thing to do because when being right you can be rude and you can be right about bad stuff. When someone is having a bad day if your nice to them it can change their whole day. Mr Browne makes very good comments.\
I commented:
 Hey Garrett! My name is Payton and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. 
You seem to have a very positive attitude toward the book. Keep up the good work and good luck with all of your classes!
1.. To Get A Tatoo
2. To have 8 Kids
3. Graduate High school
4. Graduate College  School
5. Open My own restaurant
6. Get my own House
7. Get Married
8. Get Liscense
9.Visit Alaska
10.  Visit John Hanson French Immersion
Imma miss yall so much, I knew hall since kindergarten some of y’all immma miss😰😥😫😩👀👀👂
I commented:
Hey Dakota! 
I think it is super cool that you want to own your own restaurant. What kind of food do you like to cook? I work for a restaurant myself in Alabama and love it. Maybe one day I can have one of my own one day, but we will see. Good luck with all your future goals! Nothing is impossible with hard work and dedication.

Jonah thought that everything didn’t seem right he became angry. So Jonah prayed ” Isn’t this what I said, Lord when i was still at home? That is what i tried to forestall by fleeing Tarshish. I knew that you are gracious  and compassionate God, slow  to anger and abounding love, a God who relents from sending calamity. Now ,Lord , take  away from my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.” The Lord replied saying ” Is it right for you to be angry?”  Then Jonah went into town and made a shelter then the Lord  provided a leafy plant and made it grow up over Jonah for protection. Then dawn the next morning God provided a worm which killed the plant. When the sun rose, God provided a hot breeze and the sun beaming on Jonah’s head  so that he grew weak. He didn’t want to live any longer. Then again Jonah said ” It would be better for me to die than to live. Then God asked Jonah ” Is it right for you to be mad at the plant?”  He said ” I am so angry that I wish i were dead.”
God was teaching Jonah to be satisfied with what he already has. If you are blessed with something, be thankful, have a good attitude because it can all be taken away. Jonah responded the way he did because he did get the significance of it all. God was trying to teach Jonah that you have to work for everything. In Jonah 4:11 it says “But Nineveh has more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well. Should I not be concerned about the great city?” Jonah responded ungratefully  because he didn’t work for it. In my ending of Jonah, Jonah and God work everything out and Jonah realizes that he was just learning to forgive his enemies. Jonah repents and gets forgiveness from God then the story would end.
I commented:
School Kids

Henley, 
Great job! Forgiveness is such an important quality to have and I’m so happy to see you recognize that. Wonderful post and keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment