Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summaries



Mrs. Lombard's 7th Grade
Lennon wrote about a book called Secret of the Desert Stone. She discusses the antagonists and protagonists of the store. She proceeds to give a quick overview of what the store is about in an attempt to get her readers to read the book.
I commented:
Lennon, 
I want to start off by saying I really love your name! 
Now to your post. You did an excellent job describing the book for someone like me who has never even heard of it! There were just enough details given to make me want to know more and keep me feeling curious. Maybe I will have to check this book out in the future. 
Great job! 
cobbpaytonedm310.blogspot.com

In Skye's Blog, she gave students advice on being in school. She wants to help students survive their high school years. Skye does an excellent job giving her real life examples in order to help people relate.
I commented:
Skye! I loved reading your post. I related to everything you said so much! I am currently in my third year of college and have days where I miss high school incredibly much. I am a lot like you in the sense that I would do it all over again if I could. Where’s a redo button when you need one? Take advantage of the present state and have a blast in high school and college (if you choose that path) because they can be the most memorable times of your life. Great read!
Payton
cobbpaytonedm310.blogspot.com

Kutter's Blog Post discusses a book he was currently reading, The Fourteenth Goldfish. He says he is in the middle of it and describes what is going on. At times, he seems a little unsure of the plot.
I commented:
Hi Kutter!
     It seems that the book you are reading may have challenged you a little and that is a good thing! A piece of literature that makes a person think is the best kind, in my opinion. Do not be afraid to ask questions if it ever seems that you do not understand what is happening in the story.
Good job!
Students Reading
Payton C

No comments:

Post a Comment