Monday, March 2, 2015

C4K Summary

I previously summarized my two other C4K, so I here is a summary of my most recent reads.



Zachary:
Zachary's Post talked about a mythological book he was reading called The Throne of Fire, which he seemed to have some interest in. He talked about different characters and his least favorite one, a god who wears a speedo all the time, which weirded Zachary out.
I commented:
Hi Zachary!
Great job with your summary. It sounds like you’re reading quite the book. I cannot wait to hear more about that god who wears the speedo all the time. That sounds so strange! Keep up the good work. 
Ava:
Ava's Post was extremely descriptive. She did a wonderful job summarizing part 2 of Lemony Snicket and keeping the audiences attention. In her summary, she includes many character such as Cleo and Theodora, among others. She gives her opinion on certain situations and major plot events.
I commented:
Ava,
I love how descriptive you are with your writing! You make reading your post so much fun! You have me wondering what’s going to happen in part 3. I will have to read up on your next post. Great job!
Payton C
Kutter:
Kutter's Blog post discussed a book, The Fourteenth Goldfish, in which he expressed an interested in. He did seem somewhat confused on what was going on and left details out in order to make the reader interested in reading the book he discussed. He mentioned one incident in the book involving three characters.
I commented:
Hi Kutter!
     It seems that the book you are reading may have challenged you a little and that is a good thing! A piece of literature that makes a person think is the best kind, in my opinion. Do not be afraid to ask questions if it ever seems that you do not understand what is happening in the story.
Good job!
Payton C
Riley:

Riley's Blog Post talked about what he believed to be the norm for daily life. His writing touched on how when he was little, he thought a child was supposed to do the same job as their parents. He mentions how he will not rush into trying to find out what his future has in store for him, but that he believes it will all work out. He realizes he is young and is capable of doing whatever he sets his mind to.
I commented:
Hey Riley!
     Great work on your belief essay! Being a college student, I have changed my major more than once because deciding a life-long career is not easy. I love how you said that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. How true that is! Some people never realize how simple it is. I bet your hard work and dedication to whatever you decide to do in the future will result in much success for you. Good luck with the rest of your school year and keep up the good work.
Payton C.
Colorful Books

2 comments:

  1. You must combine them into this single post in order to get full credit.

    ReplyDelete