Sunday, March 15, 2015

C4T Summaries

How to create Acrobat PDF File was a very informative post on how to do just what the title says. In her blog, she tells how she teaches the students in her class how to create the PDF file step-by-step in a very user friendly read.
I commented:
Mrs. Miller,
Your post on the Adobe Acrobat was very informative! I am not very familiar with the program or what a portfolio is, so hearing you talk about it and describe how you used it is very useful. I am sure that I will be learning it soon in my EDM class at South Alabama. I also believe that the program will be helpful in my future as a teacher. Thank you.
New Zealand School Visits was one of my favorite C4T's I have had thus far. I was so curious of everything she learned from traveling to another country and in turn what she taught them. She talks of the different ways in which the students learn and what content they are taught, as well as, the different styles of learning environments that they are taught in.
picture of new zealand with words across
I commented:
I am extremely amazed at the things you have been able to do as a teacher, and honestly quite jealous. You appear to be so passionate about finding the best ways to teach your students, as well as, finding the best ways they learn. I am inspired to follow down a similar path when I become a teacher of my own class. I find it so important to stay updated and on top of the newest technology and teaching methods, even from places like New Zealand. Wow! I look forward to reading more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment